About Me

My photo
Pune, Maharashtra, India
"right now i'm busy doing something awesome for sure!!"

this is not your average copyright!! but a copyright none the less!!

letters from life to me!! ©
"you may not copy my stuff!! but if you still feel the urge to, make sure you point out where you took it from....:)"

Letter # 302: Random Doodle: The Crow

“Nothing is unreal as long as you can imagine like a crow” 
― Munia Khan
Today is the day for the random!
For some reason, today I had crows on my mind, I see them everyday but today was different.
 There is also this one crow that comes to our office verandah quite often and shows off this climbing + flying technique. And then those that raid the little bulbuls nest. :( Well, they got to eat, they got to live. Some misunderstood and mysterious birds these. Can't love them but can't hate them either!
And if you look closely, you will find something beautiful in them for sure! If you can't, too bad. :P



No comments:

Post a Comment