About Me

My photo
Pune, Maharashtra, India
"right now i'm busy doing something awesome for sure!!"

this is not your average copyright!! but a copyright none the less!!

letters from life to me!! ©
"you may not copy my stuff!! but if you still feel the urge to, make sure you point out where you took it from....:)"

letter # 247: Just Married and the whole shebang! :)


So I have shamelessly been on a hiatus but maybe I can be forgiven cause I GOT MARRIED?!
My last post was at the end of November... and then Christmas in December, New Year, My Birthday and My wedding in January and my first trip with my husband to the Andaman and Nicobar Islands! (hate to call it a honeymoon but OK, you can call it that)

                                                     

A little sneak-peak of what we did at Havelock! :) Amazing coral, clown fish, puffer fish, giant clam and the whole shebang of wearing the cool Scuba equipment! Best experience ever!

Mr. Fantastic and Susan Storm :)

So all the while after we got back, I was busy shifting my life's worth of belongings...
(mainly art supplies and clothes! :P )
And my ever so loving Husband :) has sacrificed his workstation to make space for my stuff... but he  does admit I make the space look a lot "cooler" a-huh! :D
Above the table is the caricature that my dearest Karen-Jerry got done and had people at our wedding sign. Love it!
NEW work station :)

And oh! it was Valentines day the past Saturday, so I had a little bit of lovey dovey-ness left in me to do the water-color painting that I did on Sunday..But we spent the "day of love" at Kala Ghoda Arts Festival with a bunch of cool friends and that was , trust me, a better way to spend Valentines!
Starting the new year with a new life (across a new street, 2 minutes away from my parents house :) this year is going to be Bigger and Badder... whatever that means. :P 

    
oh happy valentines day btw!

And then there is always time to paint random fish! in two minutes! just to try out a new water color paper!
fish!
That's it for now! Evidently this is my longest post ever! But this is three months of stuff put as short as possible, not bad for that, I think!
A-lot more coming now on-wards! Till then be arty-farty!


No comments:

Post a Comment