About Me

My photo
Pune, Maharashtra, India
"right now i'm busy doing something awesome for sure!!"

this is not your average copyright!! but a copyright none the less!!

letters from life to me!! ©
"you may not copy my stuff!! but if you still feel the urge to, make sure you point out where you took it from....:)"

letter # 252 : Dreams Do Come True!

 Dreams Do Come True!
In more ways than one!!!!

This is at our Andaman trip, walking on the terrace of the Cellular Jail.

being ourselves!
it truely was a dream going there with the love of my life :)
you should try it too!
Andaman's B-E-A-UTIFUL!

Something else that has been on my list for a while, my then boyfriend (now husband) got for me on my birthday! With all of the preparations and moving and settling , Ive now finally got a chance to use it. 
showing off my new tablet


This is the first sketch I made :)

No comments:

Post a Comment