About Me

My photo
Pune, Maharashtra, India
"right now i'm busy doing something awesome for sure!!"

this is not your average copyright!! but a copyright none the less!!

letters from life to me!! ©
"you may not copy my stuff!! but if you still feel the urge to, make sure you point out where you took it from....:)"

letter # 321 My latest Hobby

I'm borderline addicted to Crochet. Now now, don't imagine me sitting and Crocheting the whole day! I have a home, family and kids to look after. But yeah, crochet keeps my sane and afloat, as do so many other things that I call my hobbies.
Here's a checklist for those interested..have fun!
And look at what I made so far! 
These are honestly the good ones. I've had to go through many trials and errors to come to somewhat neat and tidy looking amigurumi figures. Heres a little example of what one month's practice can do!
The internet is seriously a great place to learn and Yes, one must know how to use it correctly and resourcefully. 
What are the skills you've picked up in recent times? What are the skills you'd like to learn? Time to ponder 🤔
Ta! 

No comments:

Post a Comment