About Me

My photo
Pune, Maharashtra, India
"right now i'm busy doing something awesome for sure!!"

this is not your average copyright!! but a copyright none the less!!

letters from life to me!! ©
"you may not copy my stuff!! but if you still feel the urge to, make sure you point out where you took it from....:)"

letter # 12 (2010 drafts making a comeback)

what i learnt today...lesson #6

Yes, I can! In 15 mins or less! 😃
Again, an old post! I don't even remember who this was about, but the only person I can imagine now is my husband and how we would meet in the evenings after work (when he wasn't cleaning his house) 
Now with 2 kids, I can pretty much do all of this and more in 15 mins! 🤣 But for back then, this sure was an achievement!!! 
What are the things you thought you were being awesome at in the past but you only got better at it with time? Time to ponder 🤔




No comments:

Post a Comment