About Me

My photo
Pune, Maharashtra, India
"right now i'm busy doing something awesome for sure!!"

this is not your average copyright!! but a copyright none the less!!

letters from life to me!! ©
"you may not copy my stuff!! but if you still feel the urge to, make sure you point out where you took it from....:)"

letter #324 : Granny Square Obsession

So, 
I've been crocheting and one of the first things I learnt to crochet was a granny Square! Then I swiftly moved to Amigurumi cause my interests were more there than Crocheting sweaters and caps. However, recently I came across a lady who made granny squares with animals on them and I was like omgosh that's what I want to do!!! 
So far I've been addicted. I know I say that a lot about crochet, but it's true. This is what I've done so far! If you know how to crochet, this is a great idea for kids. The possibilities with this are endless!!
My kids are loving this and clearly so am I 💝😌

Cathy Cat

Ken Koala

Mia Mouse

Ellie Elephant


Robbie Rabbit

Monty Monkey


Sonny Sheep

Tom Tiger



Aren't they cute!? Do you have any suggestions for what animals to do next? Would love to hear in the comments! Thanks in advance! Ta!


No comments:

Post a Comment