About Me

My photo
Pune, Maharashtra, India
"right now i'm busy doing something awesome for sure!!"

this is not your average copyright!! but a copyright none the less!!

letters from life to me!! ©
"you may not copy my stuff!! but if you still feel the urge to, make sure you point out where you took it from....:)"

Letter # 308


A mothers heart is where her children will always have a home. :)
I'm in my "late 20's, 'girl', married" and I miss you Mummy! :D
Its sad that once you come under the above category people expect you to be detached-mature lady, taking care of 'new family' type- irrespective of what your relationship with your mother was before marriage. If I could go back and live unmarried days again, me and my mum would have really done a lot more kick-ass stuff!! Thankfully its never too late :)  
Sadly the 'social rules' for boys seem to be different but then when are they not?
For peace of mind I prefer to just follow my own rules! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment